.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

nyjc.

I MISS YOU HUIZHEN!
although i noe you dun read my blog! but i still miss you truckloads la!
i miss hitting ur head, i miss studying with you, i miss every single crap of YOURS!
and i heard u're kinda lonely! DAMN. i so wish i can be by ur side.
i will VISIT YOU LA YOU STUPID ASS(:
miss you like 516729137219375823581u38471926321966555879123 lots la!

on another note,
nyjc is much more fun den tpjc's orientation =x
prolly in first place my OG in tpjc was the smallest and the OGL not very enthu=/
hehe.
HENCE, nyjc orientation not bad la!
but sadly my mass dance partner abit..........................
[edit]. lol.
opps. i said it out.
HAHAHa.
tedja seems useful at a time like this! haha!

but overall still better den tp de la.

and i made it into bball cca i guess(:
woohoo! will train hard to gain back my stamina + a lil accuracy.

OHHHHHH.
AND A PIECE OF GOOD NEWS!
MUMMIE APPEAL SUCCESSFUL! WOOHOOO.
i kinda screamed in my tribe group when i saw the sms la! hahahaha.
tomorrow she coming i can go hug her already!

WOOHOOOOO.

hahha.
and i miss tpjc(x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home